Return & Refund Policy
On all our products, we provide a 28 day return policy. Items cannot returned after 28 days.
All products will be shipped within 24 hours after the order is accepted.
Estimated Delivery: 3-5 business days.
The Borg BL3400 Lever Handle Black Gate Lock has an external keypad with a lever handle on the outside of the unit and a plain lever handle on the inside; this model is perfect if security is only needed on a single side of the gate.
In addition to the already popular metal gate lock series, Borg has introduced the BL3400 series. This range features the same lockcase design at the standard BL3000 series, but it has a lever handle for both sides of the unit. It has been constructed for scenarios where a lever handle is required to pull a heavy or outward opening gate.
The Borg BL3400 Lever Handle Black Gate Lock is also ideal for the frail or for people who may find turning a knob tricky. Until the correct code is inputted, the lever on the keypad side is free turning, helping to prevent damage or misuse to the lock.
Borg BL3400 Lever Handle Black Gate Lock
- To suits gate profiles 30-60mm on standard fixings
- XL latchbolt available to suit profiles up to 120mm
- Anti-climb housing
- Easily reversible on site
- Simple installation, two telescopic fixings
- Marine grade quality keypads are 1000 hour salt water tested
- Spring loaded latch; adjustable between 65-80mm
- Security fixings
- 20mm bolt withdrawal
- 1 year guarantee against faulty materials and workmanship
- Free turning handle until the correct code is entered