The 5000 Series digital lock is designed for medium to heavy duty applications. Its full size lever handles with rubber insert for soft grip (5000 series) or the flat bar leaver (5400 series) are combined with a large 10 digit keypad enabling the 5000 series to control access in a wide variety of applications including DDA. Other key features include, clutched handle which protects against forced entry and lock damage, optional free passage function and an 8mm square drive so it can operate a wide range of locks and various leading brands of panic devices (5008 or 5408).
There are also back to back versions (5051, 5451 & 5053, 5453) i.e. 2 keypads where controlling access is required on both sides of the door as well as a knob version specifically designed for outward opening doors and where misuse is expected.
The main models are the 5403 or 5003 which is supplied with a 60 x 72mm euro lock case and 5401 or 5001 supplied with a 60mm tubular style latch.
- New MK2 Design gives improved performance
- Clutched handle to prevent damage to the lock when forced
- Free passage option
- PVD coated for better protection
- Stainless steel components
- Anti-panic models 5004 & 5404
- Available in 4 finishes SC, SS, PC, & PB
- Easily reversible
- 8mm Square drive
- available from Black Country Hardware Ltd Halesowen West Midlands.
- 10 Large (10 x 11mm) indented buttons
- Different Handle designs
- Tested to 100,000 cycles
- 1 year guarantee from date of purchase
- Suitable for internal and sheltered external applications
Return & Refund Policy
On all our products, we provide a 28 day return policy. Items cannot returned after 28 days.
All products will be shipped within 24 hours after the order is accepted.
Estimated Delivery: 3-5 business days.