Henderson Husky HF40/30 Bi-Fold Sliding Door Gear for 4 Doors
Designed and manufactured in the UK by PC.Henderson Ltd, this smart and effective sliding and bi-folding door gear is ideal for internal door situations which require bi-folding doors with 4no doors joined together, to all fold to one side.
- The Husky 40 Folding door system provides a simple and flexible solution for both medium and heavy weight residential Bi-folding doors and room dividers.
- Designed for use with internal timber and composite doors between 20mm and 44mm thick.
- Needle roller bearing hangers provide smooth, quiet operation. 3000mm length track (can be cut on site to fit opening if necessary).
- The Henderson Husky Folding 40 can support doors of up to 40kg in weight and 750mm wide per leaf, with the 20x20mm floor channel guide to help keep the doors in check whilst in movement.
- Concealed fixings and robust floor gear allow the partitions to be neatly stacked at one side of the opening.
- Silent and easy to fix with attractive aluminium top track.
Return & Refund Policy
On all our products, we provide a 28 day return policy. Items cannot returned after 28 days.
All products will be shipped within 24 hours after the order is accepted.
Estimated Delivery: 3-5 business days.