- Intumescent hinge liner pads.
- When installing fire rated hinges to fire doors, we strongly recommend that you bed both hinge leafs on these intumescent liners to fully comply with BS EN 1634 test requirements.
- It is a legal requirement for hardware fitted to fire resisting doors to be CE marked.
- When hinges shown as being CE Marked are included in a fire resisting test they are fitted to the door and frame with intumescent pads under each leaf.
- You should fit these intumescent pads under any CE marked hinges to comply with the marking requirements.
- Failure to comply and fit intumescent pads in these circumstances will negate the CE marking as the hinges will be fitted in a different way to how the door was fire tested.
- Pack of 4 hinges pads (enough to suit 1 pair of hinges).
100mm x 30mm x 0.8mm 102mm x 76mm 30mm 4 pads - (1 pair of hinges)
Return & Refund Policy
On all our products, we provide a 28 day return policy. Items cannot returned after 28 days.
All products will be shipped within 24 hours after the order is accepted.
Estimated Delivery: 3-5 business days.