- Flush fitting pull out ring style door handle, inset design ideal for use on doors that need to fold back against a wall.
- Also known as a squash court handle, this style of door handle is often found on squash court doors as it sits completely flush with the face of the door. (Flush style means nothing projects from the door for a player or ball to hit.)
- Designed to work with a tubular latch this item can be used as a working door handle.
- 8mm follower built into back of the ring handle to suit a UK standard 8mm x 8mm spindle.
- Designed to be morticed (cut) into the face of a door so it sits flush with the surface.
- Shallow design only 11mm thick if fitting completely flush.
Return & Refund Policy
On all our products, we provide a 28 day return policy. Items cannot returned after 28 days.
All products will be shipped within 24 hours after the order is accepted.
Estimated Delivery: 3-5 business days.