ZUKHB127 127mm HORIZONTAL BATHROOM LOCK
127mm Horizontal Bathroom Lock
- Horizontal mortice bathroom lock with 5mm spindle for use with bathroom turn & release systems.
- Supplied with satin stainless steel (brushed finish) forend and strike plates
- Large style lock case available in two sizes - 127mm (5 inches) or 152mm (6 inches) deep.
- Traditional horizontal style is ideal for mortice knobs as it places the knobs far away from the door frame.
- Horizontal locks were a traditional lock often found in period properties.
- Spindle hole for the turn & release is located to the side of door knobs rather than underneath.
- Thumbturn operated dead bolt.
- Bolt through lock (38mm bolt holes) to suit bolt together handles and mortice knobs.
- Latch is withdrawn via a mortice door knob or lever handle from either side of the door (handles sold separately).
- Two way action allows un-sprung door knobs to be turned either way to withdraw the latch mechanism and open the door.
- Deadbolt is locked and un-locked via a bathroom thumbturn and release lock (sold separately).
- Light weight springing makes this lock ideal for use with door knobs.
- Two way action allows door knobs to be turned in both directions.
- Solid brass guided latch.
- Solid brass deadbolt with anti-saw rollers.
- Bolt through facility for bolt together fixing lever handles and accessories at 38mm centres.
- 8mm x 8mm spindle follower (to suit standard UK size spindles).
- Latch can be reversed on site without taking the lock case apart.
- Reversible frame mounted strike plate.
- Low security architectural range.
- Suitable for use on internal doors in residential or light commercial buildings.
- Satin stainless steel - (brushed finish).
Alternative Finishes Available
- Polished stainless steel.
- PVD brass.
Return & Refund Policy
On all our products, we provide a 28 day return policy. Items cannot returned after 28 days.
All products will be shipped within 24 hours after the order is accepted.
Estimated Delivery: 3-5 business days.